You can order Google AdWords and Bing Ads contextual advertising settings today from a thousand plus one firms. But for negligent self-taught advertisers not to waste your money, you need to hire professionals with "direct" hands, competent speech, and appropriate certification.
Demanding analysis of competitors and customers under the microscope
Determining the cost of clicks and forecasting budgets
Defining the USP of the company/product (Unique Selling Proposition)
Selection of keywords for which contextual advertising will be displayed in Google AdWords or Bing Ads
Writing "selling" texts that distinguish the company among all participants in the issuance in Google
1. Studying the competitive environment 1.1. Competitor research in search advertising 1.2. Evaluation of competitors' media advertising (banner and video ads) 1.3. Finding ways to differentiate the product 2. Collecting the semantic core (key database) 3. Approximate calculation of the monthly number of potential clicks based on: — demand — level of competition — average CTR (click through rate) in the niche 4. Building a strategy and tactics for conducting an Advertising Campaign 4.1. Setting marketing goals for contextual advertising 4.2. Determination of the desired result of the Advertising Campaign 5. Ad cost forecast 5.1. Click cost monitoring 5.2. Budgeting for search advertising, taking into account the potential number of clicks and the average cost per click 5.3. Approval of the cost of branded (media) campaigns in the Display Network with the customer 5.4. Determination of costs covering remarketing needs
1. Integration of codes Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics + Metrics per resource 2. Setting goals for ads and events using Google Tag Manager 3. Collect targeted users for remarketing from Analytics 4. Import conversions and audiences from Analytics to Google Adwords 5. Then, we set up Google Analytics and Metrics to display the correct indicators: a. Exclusion of the IP of the Customer and the Contractor b. Running a script to correctly display the bounce rate (for Landing Page) c. Attaching Shortcuts for convenient viewing of statistics by the Customer
1. Account registration 2. Create an Advertising Campaign 2.1. Indication of geotargeting and language targeting of advertising 2.2. Specifying a schedule for showing ads 2.3. Debugging ad serving for mobile devices 3. Segmentation of requests into separate groups 4. Cross-backing phrases in all groups 5. Writing texts for search (standard + mobile ads) 6. Setting up extensions in accounts: quick links, clarifications, phone numbers, addresses, and more for Google Adwords 7. Configuration of re-display ads on search 8. Debugging dynamic search campaigns
1. Splitting audiences to re-show ads 2. Creating remarketing for different audiences, with unique calls 3. Preparation of terms of reference for the designer for rendering banners
1. Setting up ads targeting the client base of competitors 2. Debugging targeting to relevant sites (with preliminary manual selection of sites) 3. Targeting configuration for interested users by Google audiences 4. Setting up campaigns targeting Youtube + clarification with keywords 5. Run video ads in GDN 6. Development of TOR for a designer to create banners
We constantly monitor the performance of ads in the Google search engine. With the help of A/B testing and a deep check of the resource, we determine only those calls that help you sell and cut off all unnecessary.
We analyze what visitors like and dislike. Based on this, we improve both advertising and portal pages. As a result, you get more hits and customers for less money.
Do you want to make sure that PPC funds are spent wisely? We'll set ROI goals, enable a smart bidding algorithm, and add all queries that didn't lead to purchase to the list of negative keywords.
Monthly reporting on every penny spent on advertising!
Regular communication with a personal manager for contextual advertising
What queries come to your site, and how effective they are. What users do on the site. How much does each client cost. How can you save on contextual advertising without losing applications, efficiency, and so onBut we tell even more:
Our team will show you what queries and campaigns are spending money on so you know what you're getting in return for PPC.
We integrate an algorithm that reads each keyword that leads to order on the site. This is how we find out which phrases are effective on Google and which are not.
Data at your fingertips
You always have full access to all information. Everything we see, you see.
Leave your contact details and we will contact you as soon as possible